Sauce will coat up to 4 pounds of wings.
- chicken wings, up to 4 pounds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- few dashes of Worchestershire sauce
- juice of 1/2 large lemon
for the blackened seasoning, as pictured, add the following to everything above:
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-2 teaspoons ground pepper
Melt the butter in a large bowl, and add the other ingredients. Whisk to combine.
In a large pot filled halfway with boiling salted water, boil the wings for 10 minutes. Remove onto paper towels and pat dry.
Toss the wings in the butter/hot sauce mixture, and lay in a single layer on a broiling pan.
Bake with convection at 400 degrees (or 425 without convection) for 20 minutes. Flip wings over and continue cooking another 10 minutes or until wings are brown with the edges just starting to burn.
Serve with ranch dip (contains MSG):
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix
- 8 ounces low fat sour cream
- 8 ounces fat-free Greek yogurt
Serve immediately with carrots and celery. Enjoy!